Good Day!
lol, i had to say that, it was just too good to miss!
This morning I woke up and realized that the sunburn I got at graduation yesterday was worse than I origionally though... i look like a lobster! I threw on some clothes and got to church halfway through the service so instead of going in the sanctuary and embaressing myself, I hung out with Kristin, my buddy since age three or something ridiculous like that (actually, it was probably more like age eight, since she didn't move here until second grade).
I came home and got online and instead of coming straight here, I thought I would actually do something with my day. My CD wishlist is now a whopping 22 pages and I spent probably an hour on sodahead.com chatting about politics and trying to keep a very fragile peace. It's really hard to get grown-ups to act like grown-ups when they're fighting about politics/race/religion/gender/etc... sad, huh?
then I came here. There's really not much to say yet about Father's Day stuff, since Dad's been at work since before I got up and will be for another three hours or so... then we'll eat i think. or maybe we'll just give him a card... i don't remember.
13 Days 'til Michigan!!!
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment